- There where the course is,
- Delight makes all of the one mind,
- The riders upon the galloping horses,
- The crowd that closes in behind:
- We, too, had good attendance once,
- Hearers and hearteners of the work;
- Aye, horsemen for companions,
- Before the merchant and the clerk
- Breathed on the world with timid breath.
- Sing on: somewhere at some new moon,
- We'll learn that sleeping is not death,
- Hearing the whole earth change its tune,
- Its flesh being wild, and it again
- Crying aloud as the racecourse is,
- And we find hearteners among men
- That ride upon horses.
There are, of course
Rider, horse gallop,
A year ago, the crowd closed:
We also have good attendance,
Hearteners public place?
In other riders
Instead, firms and workers
World of breath and atmosphere shy.
Song: Some of the new blue moon
Learn sleeping death
We have heard that all changes tune on Earth
The meat is wild, re-
Racetrack crying out loud!
We saw hearteners man